Do you have that friend that you never seem to see because they are constantly jetsetting around the world?? Taking unexpected trips and always up for anything? Well this if the gift guide for you. We found some awesome traveling buddy gifts for all those spontaneous jetsetter friends and family on your holiday gift list this year.
- Sweat Pants: Let’s be honest, we all want to look cute while traveling but more importantly we want to be comfortable. So why not both? We love these cute sweat pants from A Ruby, they are soft, chic and perfect for those long travels.
- Sunglasses: Every jetsetter needs a quality pair of sunglasses. One that is durable and will make it through your trip and many more to come thanks to their exceptional warranty program. Discover the selection and the story behind J. Martasand that makes them stand above the rest.
- Polaroid Camera: We love the idea of capturing the moments while traveling in an artistic way. A polaroid can print some unique images that can’t be re-taken. They tell the perfect story and will make for a creative story book.
- Skin Care Kit: We love our beauty products and both know the importance of keeping up the day to day care especially when traveling. The new climates and environment can be very harsh on the skin, so packing a long a skin care kit that has everything you need in one is so important. This kit from KIEHL’s is perfect and already bundled up for you to make for a perfect gift.
- Kindle: A kindle is always a good idea if your jets setter friend doesn’t already have one. Books and magazines are the best way to pass along the time while on those long flights, so keeping all your reads in one place is perfect someone always on the go.
- Travel Bag: We each own and swear by the Lo & Sons’ Catalina weekender bag. It’s stylish and perfect for the on the go, fashionable jetsetter that is in need of a functional bag to organize their nomad lives.
- Headphones: Not just headphones, your jetsetter friend needs some noise canceling headphones. Because let’s be honest sleeping isn’t the easiest on those planes and anything to drain out the noisy kid in front of you or the guy snoring beside you is heaven on earth. There are plenty of options out there but we fell in love with the color and quality of this Bose style as well as the 2 On-Ear Headphone from Verizon.
- Travel Journal: When you are traveling, sometime photos just don’t capture the moment and memories that are racing through your head at that exact moment. That’s why we love the idea of using a travel journal like this one from Leatherology. It’s such a thoughtful gift that they can personalize on their travels and cherish forever.
- Carry on Cocktail Kit: It’s safe to say we normally down a glass of wine or two while flying for a seamless, stress- free ride but their options usually aren’t the best. We love the idea of bringing on your own cocktail kit and mixing up a Gin and Tonic 30,000 feet in the air.
- Red Eye Kit: We love this idea, because who really enjoys taking the red eye. It requires some prepping and this kit by Flight 001 has it all packed together to rest easy on the plane.
Sarah and Michelle