We all have that friend. The fab gal that is always ahead of the trends, and does it just oh so effortlessly. Like she probably never makes a mess out of her closet while getting ready because the first look is always the winner. Not sure what that life is like but we do know it can be intimidating to shop for those ladies.
We wanted to help for those either looking for inspiration to add picks to their own wish list, possibly forward this along to a loved one for a subtle hint or for those of you on the hunt to impress the trendiest of the trendies!
We rounded up our top picks of must-haves this season with a mix of price points to tackle all the trendsetters on your list this year. Click on the black + signs in the guide to shop the item featured!
(From Left to Right)
- Golden Goose Sneakers ($480): I mean. Might as well jump on this band wagon. Cant beat wearing sneaks that’s kosher with any look.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses ($9): Wear with a colored tint or transparent in doors for an effortless chic look.
- Mini Leopard Bucket Bag ($395): Leopard always makes an appearance in the fall, but we love a subtle hint of this pattern on the new must have mini bucket bags this season.
- Drop Choker Necklace ($56): So many options out there, but this style is such a great price yet looks expensive. Perfect for layering.
- Vintage Inspired Sweatshirt ($250): Love the vintage tees but this sweater embodies the trend while keeping you super warm and cozy!
- Glitter Socks (2 for $20): The trendies know how to pull these off. Ankle socks with some cute sneaks or a higher style with some killer heels.
- Faux Fur Mule Slides ($29): Yup, need these. Not even waiting to be gifted.
- Gucci iPhone Case ($295): The Gucci trend continues. You don’t have to splurge on a bag, instead invest in an item that will be used EVERY minute of the day … your phone.
- J.W. Anderson Crossbody ($1,480): The Instagram craze. And we are so on board.
- Faux Fur Bomber ($168): Also all on board the no fur trend. And this bomber is EVERYTHING!
- Beanie ($235): Ciao bellas! Can never go wrong with a great hat this time of year.
Sarah and Michelle