One trend we are really loving this season is the floral trend. It’s kind of always around each Spring and Summer but there is a new twist with it this 2016 with edgier components and more of a chill vibe and feel.
Which is why we are loving every minute of it. You can be girly and fun with a comfortable low key feel with flash backs of our youth from the 80’s and 90’s. We rounded up a few trend essentials that we love together with these floral prints.
- Chokers: Chokers are back and we aren’t complaining. It’s a nice switch up for an accessory trend with fun nostolgic memories.
- Cognac or Neutral colored cross bodies: An effortless bag that’s soft for the warmer weather and easy to sling on while on the go in your adventurous activities.
- Ankle and strappy short heeled sandals: Loving the heel height because its much more comfortable than stilettos!
- Mirrored Sunnies: They are vibrant with personality during the most fun and active season around.
- Denim Jacket: Bringing back the 80’s here with some light weight layering for Summer. Tie it around the waist, over the shoulders or on for an extra element to your ensemble.
Below we’ve linked a few of our other must have’s this season under $50 so you don’t feel like you are investing in a new trend that may not be around much longer.
Sarah & Michelle