The Trendsetter Gift Guide + 12 Days of Giveaways
We all have a few of these on our list. You know, the most fashionable, trendiest lady in our lives. Always first to rock the trends and would never be caught dead in a bad outfit. We rounded up our top 10 favorite gifting ideas for all the trendsetters in your life.
Plus find out how you can enter to win a few trendy pieces for yourself this holiday with our #12daysofgiveaways !q
- The WayU: Not only are these bags trendy and the perfect gift for someone fashionable but we love the story behind them. All the designs are 100% cotton, exclusively handmade by the women of the tribe sourced from La Guajira Colombia. TheWayU is truly passionate about being able to connect their cultures through this project, which identifies a part of The Colombian culture and makes these pieces even more coveted. From colorful clutches to unique shoulder bags, you can find their pieces in the most sought after, always on trend stores like Intermix and Revolve and on social media influencer babes like Devin Brugman of A Bikini A Day. Enough said!
- Book: Celebrate with your most fashion-forward friend the 60th anniversary of Dior with “Dior,” Assouline. This book includes new photography of the 150 original gowns Christian Dior created himself to launch his legendary fashion house.
- Sneakers: We love this trend. Who would be mad about wearing comfortable sneakers all day. Whether you are on your way to Soul Cycle or dressing down a tunic dress, it’s the most comfortable trend out there and we approve! The Superstars are a classic and if your trendsetter friend doesn’t already have a pair, they need one stat.
- Jewelry: You may have seen us featuring a few pieces from Victoria Emerson on the blog already because we are huge fans. With wrap bracelets, tassels and edgy earnings, they have a fun selection to choose from for any trendsetter on your list this year.
- Choker: Probably one of our favorite trends to date and makes for the perfect gift for any fashionista. With so many styles and options, it will be easy to find the perfect match for any personality.
- Underwear: Depending on how “trendy” your recipient is, she may love this Calvin Klein set for a peek a boo under her outfit or just a cute night time sleep set. This trend has yet to fizzle out so why not.
- Layering Pieces: Every trendsetter, fashion lover friend knows the importance of layering especially this time of year to elevate ones look. We turn to Enza Costa for this department because they make the most comfortable, wearable layering pieces for every season.
- J. Crew: The handkerchief trend has been one of our favorites this year. It really amplifies almost any look with such effortless styling. We found this paisley silk scarf from J. Crew for only $69 and is fitting for any stylish fashionista out there.
- Pom Pom Key Chain: Another trend that has yet to die down is the pom pom key chain. It’s the perfect gift to elevate any bag as if you were attending NYFW.
- Wallet: Don’t spend a fortune on the latest handbag trend, instead invest in a smaller accessory like a wallet or this Gucci card holder that will excite any fashion lover.
We are excited to announce that The WayU, Victoria Emerson and Enza Costa will be participating in our #12daysofGiveaways. Head to our @fiftytwothursdays instagram page for a chance to win the featured bag above from The Way U, $100 e-gift card from Victoria Emerson or a L/S layering V neck from Enza Costa. Each giveaway lasts only 24 hours so be sure to check daily!
Good luck babes.
Sarah and Michelle