This father’s day give your dad something he will put to good use and in good style. Our dads mean the world to us and will forever be the first men in our lives. Since day one we have looked up to and aspired to be the hard working, good hearted people that they are. So in our books they deserve to be spoiled to the fullest!
Which is why we rounded up our top picks to share with you in hopes to inspire your gift giving this year for that special guy in your life.
- Ultimate Ears Roll Wireless Speaker: This powerful, waterproof, pint sized speaker delivers 360-degree sound, with deep heart pounding bass. Perfect to take golfing, to the beach, playing basketball, you get the idea.
- Personalized Golf Set: An individualized size golf set is a thoughtful gift for every golfing dad. Send him out in style and swag with a little organization and convenience.
- BBQ branding Iron: For the BBQ dad in your life, give him something to proudly stamp his name on his summer creations. This gift is funny but oh so perfect.
- Mirrored Sunglasses: Summer is almost here and mirrored sunnies are still all the rage. With its’ classic style and sporty blue mirrors, there are just the right addition for any cool dad.
- Verizon Moto 360 leather watch: Not only cool looking but very useful and convenient. This watch delivers updates from your compatible smartphone right to your wrist.
- Fit Bit: For the active and health conscious dads, this sleek and sporty fitbit has a wireless activity and heart rate tracker as well as food intake.
- S’well bottle: Who doesn’t want a s’well bottle? This sleek double wall, stainless steel bottle keeps cold drinks cold up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours. A great gift for the on-the-go dads.
- ‘Cruiser’ turntable: I just bought my hubby one of these and he’s obsessed. Not only does it make your home 10x swankier but the built in stereo speakers and easy portability function is perfect to jam out anywhere. The gift giving just gets easier from here- vinyls are perfect to add to his collection the next father’s day or any gift giving day!
- Nordstrom Father’s Day Gift Card – If you are still un sure what to get your dad this Father’s Day, a Nordstrom gift card is just as thoughtful as any gift. That way he can pick out exactly what he likes and you can even make a fun shopping day out of it!
Don’t forget Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is quickly approaching. July 14th is the start of Early Access day and the perfect opportunity to snag the newest deliveries at a major discount! I’m sure your dad will appreciate a good deal 😉
Sarah & Michelle