Deals Worth The Wait:
- Nordstrom Beauty Department: Deals on Clarisonic Face Cleaning Systems, Best of Kheils gift bag, Dior Makeup and also offering over 80 Gifts with purchase from various brands.
- BCBG Max Azria: Up to 60% off select sytles. Peplum Items $58, Holiday Dresses $198, Pumps $158, Booties $198, and from Midnight to noon spend $300 get $100 off!
- JCrew: 30% off your purchase (some exclusions may apply)
- Sephora: 10 for $10 products: 10 products marked down for $10 each. More merchandise for under $20 and other various mark downs throughout the store. Clarisonic’s for $99!! All while supplies last. Sales associate I spoke with said this is the best Black Friday promotion in the 10 years she has worked there
- Apple Store: Sales associate said $100 off iPods, iPhones and iPad then quickly said they didn’t know after a manager over heard. So I would have to guess that this is the case but don’t hold me to it! Does sound like they will have a deal though.
- C.Wonder: 40% off 4 or more items.
- H&M: Up to 70% off on select items
- South Moon Under: 20% off entire purchase
Opening on Thanksgiving Night
- Kmart – 6 a.m. (closing 5-7 p.m.) open 7 p.m.- 3 a.m. (closing 3 a.m.- 6 a.m.)
- Michaels – 4 p.m.
- Toys R Us – 5 p.m.
- Walmart – 6 p.m.
- Best Buy – 6 p.m.
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets – select stores will open at 6 p.m. All stores open at midnight.
- Old Navy – 7 p.m.
- Potomac Mills Mall – 8 p.m.
- Arundel Mills Mall – 8 p.m.
- Macy’s – 8 p.m.
- Kohls – 8 p.m.
- J C Penney 8 p.m.
- Target – 8 p.m.
- HHGregg – 8 p.m.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – 8 p.m
- Fairoaks Mall– 8 p.m
Opening at Midnight
I think I will sit Black Friday out and participate in Cyber Monday. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!