We usually make a baby/ kid gift guide each year but this is the first year where we actually have the newest member of Fifty Two Thursdays to help inspire our holiday gift picks! In fact it became quite difficult to narrow our picks with so much cuteness out there, but trust that Adaline has handpicked each and every one of these out with the highest of baby approval!
1. Mac & Mia: Mama absolutely loves this subscription service! You can request a box at your own convenience, which is perfect for each growth spurt she goes threw. Their insane variety of high quality brands are handpicked by a personal stylist that matches your baby’s style. Just keep the pieces that you like and send back the rest. Easy peasy and a win win for both mama who has no time to shop and baby and loves to be the best dressed.
2. Huxbaby: The cutest minimalist fashion for kids with an adult level of style. My husband is obsessed with their selection!
3. Dream Blanket: I just love this blanket. It makes for great pictures and is the coziest little blanket to gift.
4. Dock A Tot: I can’t begin to explain how much I love the Dock A Tot! Perfect for any supervised napping baby and a game changer while traveling. Every lil’ nugget needs this in their life.
5. TeePee: Are there adult teepees?? Because I want one. So perfect for story time, play time, tummy time, any time! Another great gift for photos 😉
6. Freshly Picked Moccasin: I can’t get enough of these. They are the easiest shoes to slip on and so boho chic!
7. Janod ‘Confetti’ Grand Piano: So baby Adaline loves to smack anything in front on her. I’m sure she’s not the only baby out there that finds this entertaining. So why not put a piano in front of them to work on those future skills.
8. Pippa & Julie Dress: I seriously think this is the cutest thing ever. I wish they made an adult version to match baby.
9. Baby Unicorn Pool Float: I mean …. Adults can’t be the only ones to enjoy this float fabulousness. This makes such a fun, trendy, photogenic and magical gift to give!
10. North Face Jacket: Stay warm and adorable. Love the color options they offer, perfect for any gender. Keep the cutest of cutes nice and toasty all season with the best of the best, North Face!
11. Baby Gucci Loafers: If you are looking to splurge, this is the one. This kid will definitely be the trendiest baby on the block.
12. Elf on The Shelf: Every child needs this. Period. It’s so fun for both parents and baby. Start the tradition young!
Hope these suggestions help. Would love to hear any other baby/ kid gift ideas you may have! Wishing every little one the happiest of holidays!